It won’t be something to stuff in the stocking. It won’t be a parcel to unpack from under the tree. It won’t even offer the immediate gratification we have grown accustomed to during this time of year. BUT IT WILL BE GOOD!
Our Family Farm has put together some neat packages that will allow you to “give the gift of good food” this holiday season (Why does Cousin Eddie comes to mind from Nation Lampoon Christmas Vacation, “You know Clark, that’s tha gift that keeps on givin’…”?)
How does it work? Simple…
- Consider anyone in your life whom you would like to share in your discovery of the best meat products in the Willamette Valley
- Make a list of those people
- Check it twice
- Pick a package that best meets your gift giving needs.
- Contact us to make the arrangements at email@example.com.
- We send you a certificate to give to the lucky person/family
- They redeem the certificate with us to start eating the good stuff (we are happy to deliver to the PDX area, and anywhere in between)
This year you can choose from several options:
- The “Aunt Bethany”- 2 of Our Family Farm pastured raised, grass-fed chickens $25
- The ‘Cousin Eddie”- 5 of Our Family Farm pastured raised, grass-fed chickens $60
- The “Clark Griswold”- 10 Our Family Farm pastured raised, grass-fed chickens $110
- The ‘Ellen Griswold”– 30 pounds of grass-fed and finished ground Angus in 1lb, double wrapped packages, ready for pick up between December 26 and December 31. $100
We hope these options are something to tantalize your holiday gift giving. May your days be tasty, and bright.